Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will feature at least eight multiplayer maps upon release.
Information on multiplayer maps coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on release day has been provided.
According to Charlie Intel, there will be eight maps to play on November 13 with a variety of modes.
These modes include the standard 6v6, 12v12 Combined Arms, and Fireteam which features up to 40 players.
Maps are Miami, Cartel, Crossroads, Alpine, Armada, Satellite, Moscow, and Ruka.
Information on each map is posted below.
- Alpine: The map features a ski-slope which you can peruse on foot it on a snowmobile. This is a Fireteam exclusive map that supports up to 40 players in squads of four.
- Armada: Set on the North Ses, it had three battleships that are connected with zip lines. The main ship contains most of the combat focus, while the other two act as spawn hubs. Here, you will find turrets to use, or the ability to use a speedboat or gunboat. The map supports 6v6 and 12v12.
- Cartel: The map features a large center lane filled with cover, CQC, and a sniper tower. It supports standard and Combined Arms featuring 6v6 and 12v12 modes. There will be different variations for the player counts.
- Crossroads: Another Combined Arms map for 6v6 or 12v12, this map features sightlines across a lake that is frozen. There is an overlook, bomb-proof buildings, tanks, and snowmobiles.
- Miami: This standard 6v6 map is set in the streets of the city. You will find various buildings around the map.
- Moscow: Another 6v6 map that comes with short sightlines and tight areas, making it a classic three-lane map best for close-quarters. You can play Domination or Hardpoint on this ma.
- Ruka: Set in the Ural Mountains full of cabins and forest, this map is for Fireteam modes.
- Satellite: This map features an open design perfect for snipers hiding in sand dunes and there are rock lanes that will be used to go into enemy territory. In the middle, you will find a wrecked airplane that will provide you with cover. The map supports 6v6 modes.
The game isn’t far off, and if you pre-ordered digitally, you can pre-load it to ensure it’s ready to go upon release.