Some of the balance tweaks everyone expected with the Season 5 launch of Call of Duty: Warzone are now here.
Infinity Ward rolled out a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare. This is essentially a companion patch meant to implement a few balance changes, which were missing from the Season 5 patch.
As expected, the update nerfs the Bruen MK9, though only in a single way. The LMG has had its damage range reduced. The FAL’s limb and lower-torso damage in close range got nerfed, but its headshot damage has been inexplicably buffed.
The Holger-26 and the M91 both got buffed. The Holger-26 has had its damage range increased, and its ADS speed boosted. The M91, on the other hand, got its close-range damage increased, and its ADS speed likewise boosted.
The patch also fixed the weapon armory bug some have been running into since the launch of Season 5. Along with the new patch, the game’s playlists have also been refreshed for the week, bringing Bare Bones to Modern Warfare multiplayer.
Read on below for the full change log.
- Fix for an issue where explosive rounds on the Rytec AMR could still be equipped in CDL modes.
- Fix for an error players could receive when opening the weapon armory.
- Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial.
- Increased headshot damage (2 hit at range with 1 headshot).
- Reduced near damage (limbs and lower torso always 3 shot).
- Increased damage range.
- Increased ADS speed.
- Reduced damage range.
- Increased near damage.
- Increased ADS Speed.