The Twisted and the Twilight Lords Pack is coming to Total War: Warhammer 2 and it introduces two new Legendary Lords to the game.
The pack sees Throt The Unclean facing off against the earthly Sisters of Twilight in Total War: Warhammer 2.
These characters come with a new and unique campaign and faction mechanics, as well as warriors and beasts such as Zoats, Great Stag Knights, Wolf Rats, Pack Masters, and more.
The Twisted and the Twilight also contains yet-to-be-announced free DLC to all players.
You can also expect an Old World update for the Wood Elves faction. This overhaul introduces quality of life improvements made to key mechanics, unit balancing, and more.
- Two new factions – Heralds of Ariel and Clan Moulder
- Two legendary lords – The Sisters of Twilight and Throt The Unclean
- Two legendary hero units – Ariel, Queen of Athel Loren, and Ghoritch
- Nine Units – Zoats, Brood Horrors, Great Stag Knights, Mutant Rat Ogres and more
- Six regiments of renown – Including the Pit Fighters of Hell’s Deep, Wraiths of the Frozen Heart
- Unique mechanics, missions, and narrative events bespoke for both factions
- Both factions playable in the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns
The Twisted and the Twilight Pack releases on December 3 and will run you £7.99/$9.99/€9.99. If you pre-order through Steam you will receive 10% off.