If you want to try out the Marvel’s Avengers beta early but haven’t pre-ordered, you’re in luck if a Virgin Media customer.
Virgin Media customers in the UK are being handed early access to the Marvel’s Avengers beta this weekend on PC and Xbox One.
The beta period for customers is August 14-16, and to apply for a code, you will need to visit the Virgin Media website.
Here’s further instructions:
- Visit virginmedia.com/beta
- Fill in customer details on the registration form and click enter
- You will receive an automated email with a unique beta code
- Visit playavengers.com/redeem
- Log in using your Square Enix Members account. If you do not have a Square Enix Members account, you can create one from this page
- Enter your pre-order code in the box provided
- Select your preferred platform
- Click on Submit
- You will then be redirected to the confirmation page. If the Beta Code is available, it will be displayed on the page, and you will receive it via email too. If your code is not available yet, you will receive an email containing your code when it is ready, and it will be available on the website
Alongside beta access, the company also confirmed the set of skins that you can use in the game at launch.
When the game is released on September 4, Virgin Media customers will have 90 days to claim the exclusive outfits which can be applied to each main character. These include:
- Hulk: Ascendancy Outfit
- Black Widow: Lucent Shadow Outfit
- Captain America: Burning Might Outfit
- Iron Man: Jet Stream Armor Outfit
- Ms. Marvel: Event Horizon Outfit
- Thor: Light Breaker Outfit
The Marvel’s Avengers beta will go live for PS4 and Xbox One users who pre-ordered the game this weekend.
All platforms, including PC, can participate in the open beta Augst 21-23.
For more information on the beta, such as timing, contents, and everything else you need to know, be sure to hit up the link to our handy page.
And if you plan on playing the game on PC, be sure to look over the minimum and recommended specs.