With a week to go until Black Friday and the Xbox Series X|S having just launched, Microsoft have now revealed their gaming deals for 2020 and honestly, it’s a great time to be investing in some cheaper games.
With over 700 discounted titles to choose from, it’s mostly Xbox One selections here but backwards compatibility means there’s no issue for next-gen console adopters. Either way, you’ll be pleased to know a small selection of discounted games include their Series X|S enhanced versions too, like Borderlands 3 and Forza Horizon 4.
Furthermore, Microsoft also have some offers going for their various Xbox controllers too. You can check out the full Black Friday selection here but otherwise, here’s our top recommendations to look into:
- Battletoads for $9.99
- Control Ultimate Edition for $19.99
- Crackdown 3 for $14.99
- DOOM for $5.99
- Gears 5 for $9.99
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection for $25.99
- Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition for $9.99
- No Man’s Sky for $29.99
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition for $9.99
- Rare Replay for $7.49
- Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition for $29.99
- Star Wars Squadrons for $23.99
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition for $4.49
- Watch Dogs Legion for $40.19
- Xbox Series X|S Wireless Controller in Grey/Blue for $49.99
We’ll keep checking out any further Xbox Black Friday offers here but we’ll continue monitoring PlayStation Black Friday deals too, for those who might have both. We also recommend heading over to the Jelly Deals Twitter to keep up with latest bargains.