Black Friday is dead, long live Cyber Monday. The Xbox Cyber Monday deals are alive and kicking and you can get your mitts on plenty of bargains this weekend.
With the Xbox Series X/S now in the wild, it could be the perfect time to save a good chunk of money on the last generation’s Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles. Although Microsoft has stated that production on the One X and All-Digital Edition has ceased, there’s still some remaining stock out there that retailers want to shift.
Now the Black Friday sales have kicked off properly you’ll be able to find all the best Xbox deals right here.
- The latest Xbox Cyber Monday deals
- What Cyber Monday Xbox deals do we expect to see in 2020?
- Will the Xbox Series X/S be on sale over Cyber Monday?
The latest Xbox Cyber Monday deals
Now we’re in the peak of the big sales event, it’s easy to see that Black Friday stretches across more than just a single day. With that in mind, we’re dropping all the early Xbox Cyber Monday deals we spot below so you can make a purchase right now. Whether you’re looking for new games like Cyberpunk 2077 or classics like Dark Souls Remastered, there are plenty of titles to beef up your collection. And there are a handful of decent Xbox console bundles on offer if you’re looking for a new machine to play them on.
Best US Xbox game deals
- Cyberpunk 2077 – buy from Amazon for $49.94
- Dark Souls Remastered – buy from Microsoft for $19.99
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – buy from Microsoft for $2.99
- Control Ultimate Edition – buy from Microsoft for $19.99
- Watch Dogs Legion – buy from Best Buy for $29.99
- Just Dance 2021 – buy from Amazon for $29.99
- Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition – buy from Newegg for $19.99
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – buy from New Egg for $9.99
- Madden NFL 21 – buy from Best Buy for $27.99
- Star Wars Squadrons – buy from GameStop for $16.99
- Marvel’s Avengers – buy from GameStop for $24.99
- DOOM Eternal – buy from GameStop for $16.99
- 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (New Subscribers) – buy from Microsoft for $1
- Shock Blue Xbox Controller for Xbox One/Series X|S – buy from Best Buy for $44.99
- Carbon Black Xbox Controller for Xbox One/Series X|S – buy from Best Buy for $39.99
- Robot White Xbox Controller for Xbox One/Series X|S – buy from Best Buy for $39.99
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB External Hard Drive – buy from Amazon for $69.99
- Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox (8TB) – buy from Microsoft for $159.99
- Xbox Wireless Controller – buy from Microsoft for $39.99
Best UK Xbox game and accessories deals
- Control – buy from Amazon for £14.99
- Control Ultimate Edition – buy from Amazon for £24.99
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 – buy from Currys for £27.99
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – buy from Amazon for £7.99
- Doom Eternal – buy from Simply Games for £15.85
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Edition – buy from Amazon for £15.99
- Watch Dogs Legion – buy from Currys for £32.99
- FIFA 21 – buy from Amazon for £32.99
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition – buy from Amazon for £51
- Madden NFL 21 – buy from Amazon for £32.99
- Marvel’s Avengers – buy from Currys for £22.99
- Marvel’s Avengers Deluxe Edition – buy from Amazon for £39.99
- Dark Souls Trilogy – buy from Amazon for £33.95
- Assassins Creed Odyssey – buy from Amazon for £17.19
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition – buy from ShopTo for £12.85
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – buy from Amazon for £13.60
- Dishonored and Prey: The Arkane Collection – buy from Amazon for £16.99
- 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (New Subscribers) – buy from Microsoft for £1
- Xbox Wireless Controller – Carbon Black – buy from Microsoft for £44.99
- Razer Kraken – Wired Gaming Headset – buy from Amazon for £39.99
- Logitech G433 Wired Gaming Headset – buy from Amazon for £67.40
Will the Xbox Series X/S be on sale over Cyber Monday?
Almost certainly not. As the consoles will have launched just a couple of weeks before, you can pretty much guarantee that there will be no discounts on the Xbox Series X or S during Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Both are already selling out in a matter of minutes once new stock becomes available, so the best you can expect is that Microsoft will be making more available to buy over Cyber Monday. With the busy sales period often encouraging more spending, it would be the best time to supply more stock to retailers.
A price cut this early, though? Hah, not a chance!
And that should just about cover everything you need to know right now. As the hulking retail monstrosity that is Cyber Monday draws closer we’ll continue to update this page with all the latest offers. You can keep up-to-date on the Jelly Deals Twitter account.
What other Cyber Monday Xbox deals do we expect to see in 2020?
With the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and Xbox One X both now discontinued, it’s a little harder to find Cyber Monday huge discounts on those two consoles. Where there is remaining stock, expect that to get the biggest reductions. Maybe we’ll see a repeat of the terrific refurbished Xbox One X deal that popped up out of nowhere earlier this year? Get on that if you see it.
Given that we saw an Xbox One S with FIFA 21 as the big Amazon Prime Day offer this year, you can probably expect something similar over Cyber Monday. At £250, though, it was a pretty hard sell. The Xbox Series S is that price by itself, so if anyone is going to be tempted by a last-gen console, it’ll need to get a much bigger price cut. We’re hoping for under $200/£200.
Next to that, Cyber Monday should be the ideal time to bulk up your Game Pass subscription. New members looking to try the service for the first time should be able to take advantage of a better introductory offer like last year – so lookout for a repeat of the three months for $1/£1 deal. If you’re a long-time subscriber we might see a return of half-price subscriptions, though Microsoft may look to cut down on these mega discounts going forward.